Water Damage Restoration Washington Heightsadmin
Our Water Damage Restoration NY company has been working in the Washington Heights neighborhood for over 25 years. We have seasoned water damage specialist trained in the business of water damage extraction. Our experts are also fully aware of how to handle the unique neighborhood of Washington Heights. Our Water Damage Restoration Washington Heights service will provide you with top quality professionals ready to take on the restoration challenge.
Washington Heights is a neighborhood in upper Manhattan with a huge ethnic community. The name dated back to The Revolutionary War, when the area was used as a way to block forces of British troops.
Washington Heights is bordered by Harlem to the south, along 155th Street, Inwood to the north along Dyckman Street or Hillside Avenue, the Hudson River to the west, and the Harlem River and Coogan’s Bluff to the east.
The most common form of water damage in Washington Heights is from a burst pipe.
There can be many reasons for a burst pipe. Over time, the strain on the drainage system will rupture, due to rust from age.
Reasons for water damage:
- Burst Pipes:
- Pipes can get old and rotted over time leading to a rupture. Therefore, pipelines also give out when faulty equipment is used to make them.
- Drain backups:
- When heavy weighted items (toys, paper towels, sponges, etc.) go down the drain it can lead to backups or worst sewage leaks.
- Tree/Root growth:
- Roots can grow erratically. Therefore, if a growth happens near a pipeline, it can break the drain system – leading to a flood.
- Dirty gutters:
- After a storm, it’s important to clean the gutters. Over time, unclean gutters can be weighted down and lead to leaks in the roof, which can cause a flood.
- Household Items Malfunctions:
- Washers, dryers, and dishwasher can have faulty water lines and break, leading to a flood.
Water Damage Restoration Washington Heights Service:
- Mold Remediation:
- Mold tend to appear after a flood. The remediation process includes the removal, cleaning, sanitizing, or mold-contaminated matter that was not purposely grown at that location. Other treatments – such as preventive activities are also taken to cease mold growth.
- Water Mitigation:
- The first thing that our company does is inspect every corner to see where the water has seeped through. Afterwards, we will use our top of the line water mitigation equipment to extract water from all foundations, leaving you a dry home.
- The dehumidification process purifies the air from any toxin or chemicals, allowing it to flow freely once more.
- We restore your home back to pre-damaged conditions faster and more efficient than the next company.
In addition to water damage restoration, we also provide fire and smoke damage restoration services.
Water Damage Restoration NY is open 24/7 for your convenience. Therefore, when we get to your home, after a thorough inspection we give you a free estimate, with a step by step restoration plan.
Although water damage in Washington Heights can be a crisis, that leaves many homeowners stressed out. Water Damage Restoration NY is here to lighten the load and get your place back in shape. So, try our Water Damage Restoration Washington Heights service today!
Our Service Areas:
So, give us a call now (347)-746-9911 for any Water Damage Restoration Washington Heights services today!