When a bathroom flood happens, it usually involves the disruption of the sewage system. Our drains in the bathroom are connected to an array of pipes like a web. After multiple usages, these pipes can have a strain and rupture, causing a flood in the bathroom and possible loss of property.
Water damage is when water negatively affects the property around a flood zone area. This water can intrude and attack material or system by destructive methods such as rotting of wood, growth, rusting of steel, de-laminating of materials such as plywood, and many others.
Water damage is not something that’s unusual, with clogging of pipes it can be something that happens several times in a lifetime.
What do when the pipe rupture?
- Turn off the water. This is the first step, but if the faucet is on, more water will escape from the pipe.
- If the water is coming from the sink or bath, remove all objects that you can for safety.
- Get rid of excess water as much as possible. Grab a towel, mop or anything that can soak up the water and get to work.
- Bring in your fans and open any windows or doors! You want as much water to escape and dry out.
- Lastly, call a professional! Sometimes we can’t handle things alone and that’s okay.
When there is a bathroom flood, you can feel stressed with the potential damages. Know that you’re not alone! Calling a team of water damage specialists to clean up excess water will not only save your property, but will also save you money in the long run.
What do we do?
Water Damage Restoration NY is a fully comprehensive emergency restoration company in New York City. We have been working in the Big Apple for over 25 years, and our team of certified specialists are well equipped for any water damage urgent calls.
Here are some of our services:
- Mold Remediation- Mold tends to appear after a flood. The remediation process is the removal, cleaning, sanitizing, demolition, or other treatment, including preventive activities, of mold or mold-contaminated matter that was not purposely grown at that location.
- Water Mitigation – The first thing that our company does is inspect every corner to see where the water has seeped through. Our top of the line water mitigation equipment, extracts water from all foundations, leaving you a dry home.
- De-humidification- One of the things that are often overlooked is air quality after a flood. This process purifies the air from any toxin or chemicals, allowing it to flow freely once more.
- Reconstruction- We restore your home back to pre-damaged conditions faster and more efficient than the next company.
We don’t only do water damage restoration. Fire and Smoke damage restoration is also one of our major services we provide.
How Can We Help?
The steps we take are simple!
Water Damage Restoration NY is dedicated company for all your restoration needs. Before any project, we inspect the flood zone and give you a step by step restoration plan. That way you can have peace of mind knowing your place is treated carefully and thoroughly. We are licensed and secured for any emergency flooding accidents.
Below are our 5 steps in order to maintain your damages:
- Pinpoint the causes
- Air Purification measures
- Eliminate odor
- Sanitation process
- Restore to original state
We got your back! Don’t face water damage alone. So, give us a call today at: (347)-746-9911 for any bathroom flood services.